ScreenRider Original: "I Think I Fucked a Vampire"

4:53 PM / Posted by Bradford Oman /

Here we are with a look at something not-so-Hollywood related, but important nonetheless. This is the ScreenRider exclusive premiere of a short comedy people are calling "shot with a camera, edited on a computer, and on the internet."

But seriously, the title says it all. Just do us a favor and check out this ScreenRider original short film written and directed by our occasional contributor Harry Nelson. As you can see it's called I Think I Fucked a Vampire and it's probably NSFW just to be safe (the language is rocking the f-bombs and more).

The film was shot in one 10-hour day, and will be premiering at a local theater right here in West Lafayette, Indiana this month. If you like it, feel free to toss it around to your friends, on your Facebook, or Twitter or even MySpace. You can watch it embedded below, in HD over at YouTube, or on Harry's official film site for I Think I Fucked a Vampire

I hope you enjoy it, and feel free to leave your comments below or contact Harry Nelson through his Facebook page, or his personal Twitter account.

Labels: , , , , ,

5 comments:

Comment by Buckman on April 10, 2009 at 10:48 PM

Dude, seriously funny stuff happening here.

Oddly enough, my genitalia looks like Man-At-Arms. Awesome 'stache included.

Anonymous on April 11, 2009 at 5:28 PM

I refuse to watch due to the vulgarity of the title. For shame.

Anonymous on April 13, 2009 at 3:21 PM

pretty darn funny. should have *'d out the expletive-laden title on the site, though. bad form, peter pan.

Anonymous on April 21, 2009 at 8:22 PM

How many days since a new post?

Anonymous on April 23, 2009 at 2:57 PM

LOL Harry Nelson needs to co-write with Apatow.

Post a Comment