[Catch-Up] Poster Premiere: 500 Days of Summer

10:24 AM / Posted by Bradford Oman /

Awhile back we called your attention to a little vote Fox Searchlight was having that allowed you to choose the poster for what looks to be one of my favorite films this year, 500 Days of Summer. Now the votes have been counted and here's the winner for all to see across the world. I'm really glad that one of the designs I liked was chosen. There's tons of pictures of Zooey Deschanel which is always a good start for any poster. And I can't be sure, but there may actually be about 500 pictures of her character Summer on the poster itself, and there don't seem to be any obvious duplicates. Anyway, I can't wait to see this film. If you missed the trailer you can check it out right here.

Labels: , , ,

2 comments:

Anonymous on April 22, 2009 at 5:55 PM

Awesome poster!
I think I just came...yeah. It's semen.

Anonymous on April 23, 2009 at 2:59 PM

I can't wait for this to come out. Zooey is basically amazing.

Post a Comment