'Angels & Demons' Gets the Full Trailer Treatment

1:48 PM / Posted by Bradford Oman /

Let's be honest here, Ron Howard's adaptation of Dan Brown's best selling novel The Da Vinci Code, was nothing to marvel at. It wasn't terrible by any means, but it wasn't captivating either. I was expecting more of the same when it came time for the prequel, Angels and Demons, to go into production. The teaser trailer and the Super Bowl spot for the film pretty much confirmed that for me.

And then comes this new trailer that sweeps the rug out from under me. Whoever edited this trailer should edit every trailer from here on out. It does exactly what a trailer is supposed to do: get people excited to see the movie (and that's coming from someone who had little interest and no excitement to see it). My friends and I have talked before about how trailers are better than the movies most of the time, and are inherently misleading. I hope this isn't the case with this one. Check it out below. Does this get you excited for Angels and Demons?


Labels: , , , ,

1 comments:

Comment by Unknown on February 13, 2009 at 2:19 PM

The first movie kind of hurt the reviews of the book, I imagine that the second movie will do the same to the second book...

Post a Comment